Sausage on Brioche Rolls with Peppers and Onions
- 1 pound sweet Italian Sausage
- 3 bell peppers in assorted colors
- 2 small yellow onions, sliced
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- Olive oil
- Brioche rolls
For the Sauce:
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- Seed the bell peppers and slice into thin strips
- Peel and slice the onions
- Toss the peppers, onions and garlic in a bowl with olive oil until coated. Pour onto a sheet pan lined with foil and bake in 450º oven for 20 minutes, rotating the pan half way through.
- Meanwhile, grill the sausage on medium heat for about 7 minutes per side.
- Make the sauce by combining the Sriracha with the mayo and whisking in the olive oil until you have the consistency you want.
- Slice the sausage while still hot and place in a Brioche roll, add the peppers and onions and top with a little Sriracha sauce.