Breakfast Egg, Chicken and Cheese Biscuit Sandwich
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- 4 Longhini Buffalo chicken patties
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 Heirloom or other large tomatoes, sliced
- 4 Slices American or cheddar cheese
- 4 Eggs
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Butter to fry eggs
- 4 Buttermilk biscuits split
- Heat a large skillet or cast iron pan with the olive oil and add the chicken patties. Cook on medium high heat for about 7 - 10 minutes, flip and continue cooking for an additional 7 - 10 minutes or until the patties are browned and cooked through.
- Top the biscuit bottoms with a slice of cheese each and toast lightly in a toaster oven or regular oven.
- Heat a nonstick skillet with butter and fry the eggs for about 5 minutes or until the whites are set but the yolk is still soft. Season with salt and pepper.
- Assemble the sandwiches by topping the cheesy biscuit with tomato slices, a chicken patty and a fried egg.