Buffalo Chicken Burger with Slaw
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- 4 Longhini Buffalo chicken patties
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Cup mixed salad greens
- 1 Cup coleslaw mix
- 4 Rolls, split
- ½ Cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon granulated sugar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat a large skillet or cast iron pan with the olive oil and add the chicken patties. Cook on medium high heat for about 7 - 10 minutes, flip and continue cooking for an additional 7 - 10 minutes or until the patties are browned and cooked through.
- Make the dressing by whisking together the mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper in a bowl. Add the coleslaw mix and toss to combine.
- Top the roll bottoms with the salad greens, then add the burger. Top with the coleslaw and serve.