Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 1 ½ Hours
- 1 Longhini porchetta roast
- 2 Cups mixed salad greens
- 2 Large tomatoes
- 8 Rolls, split
- ½ Cup olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 Teaspoons mustard
- ½ Cup rough chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the pre-seasoned and tied porchetta on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil. Cook for approximately 1 ½ hours, flipping half-way through, or until a meat thermometer reads 145 to 150 degrees. Remove from the oven, tent with aluminum foil and rest for 15 minutes. Remove the string tie and slice.
- To make the dressing, add the olive oil, lemon juice, mayonnaise, mustard and parsley to a food processor. Pulse until the dressing is combined and mostly smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- To assemble the sandwiches, top the bottom of each roll with a handful of salad greens and a layer of sliced tomatoes. Top with a generous amount of sliced porchetta and drizzle on the dressing.