Sausage And Cherry Tomatoes Over Pasta
- 1.5 Bulk Longhini sausage
- 4 cloves garlic chopped
- 5 Banana peppers chopped
- 1 small onion chopped
- 2 packages of cherry tomatoes
- 1 teas. pepper flakes
- salt and pepper to taste
- olive oil
- handful chopped Basil
- 1 Lb favorite Pasta
- Coat pan with olive oil. Saute garlic, peppers, onions and add salt and pepper to taste. Saute until tender and remove, do not clean pan.
- Add more olive oil to pan to coat about 3 tbs. Saute bulk sausage until done. Add vegetables back to pan then add cherry tomatoes, 1 teas. of red pepper flakes, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Saute until tomatoes burst (add more olive oil if you want, or if it seems dry)
- Serve over favorite pasta of your choice. Mix in fresh basil. Note: before serving, sprinkle with freshly grated cheese of your choice (sharper the better)