Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- 1 Package Longhini sweet Italian chicken sausage
- 1 Cup shredded lettuce
- ½ Cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 Large or 8 small tortillas
- Taco dressing (recipe follows)
- For the Dressing:
- ½ Cup sour cream
- ¼ Cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon fresh chopped cilantro or parsley
- To cook the sausages, heat a large skillet or cast iron pan and add the sausages. Cook for about 5 minutes on medium high heat, turn and continue cooking for an additional 5 to 10 minutes or until the links are nicely browned. Remove and slice on the diagonal.
- Make the dressing by whisking together the sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice and herbs.
- Assemble the tacos by filling the tortillas with the shredded lettuce and cheese. Top with the sliced sausages and drizzle on the dressing.