Skillet Sausage and Cherry Tomatoes
- 12oz Longhini sausage links, cut into coins
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 2 packages of cherry tomatoes
- 1 small onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- ½ tsp dried thyme
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place 1 tbs of olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat and swirl pan to coat. Add the sausage, stirring occasionally until cooked. Remove sausage and drain all but 1 tbs fat from the pan.
- Stir in tomatoes and onion and sauté for 5-7 minutes until onions are tender and tomatoes burst and cook down. Add garlic and cook until fragrant (about 30 seconds).
- Stir back in sausage, thyme, salt and pepper and then cover with a lid and cook for 3 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat, and finish by stirring in remaining 1 tbs olive oil. Serve immediately.